Keith G Savage
Seeking position as a senior Linux administrator
- University of Phoenix (2008) B.S. Information Technology
- Computer Learning Centers inc. ASSOC. Computer Systems Networking and Technology
- Global Knowledge Network Management essentials (2002)
- Global Knowledge Microsoft SQL server Administration (2008)
- Global Knowledge Red Hat Certified Technician 605009799723807
Experience and significant achievements.
Rackspace Hosting San Antonio, TX
Linux Systems Administrator II May 2011
- Provide Technical support of Linux Apache MySQL
- RHCS configuration MySQL Apache NFS
Temple University Philadelphia, PA
Lead Server and Security Administrator 2005- May 2011
- Designed and implemented the upgrade of the Libraries Data Center
- Migrated from discrete servers to a more flexible, scalable, virtualized infrastructure using VMware(tm) ESX
- Deployed Open Source operating system to replace aging proprietary systems and cut cost
- manage disaster recovery
- coordinate network management task with network engineers (DNS and Host configuration)
- Drafted and implemented security policy
Northrop Grumman, California Microwave
Integration Technician 2000 – 2005
- Responsible for the integration, troubleshooting and repair of UNIX based, radar,communication and imagery systems.
- Successfully completed integration of the United States Army’s Airborne Reconnaissance Low M6.
- Ethernet Upgrade of M5’s 1553 Bus network.
- Firmware scripting